WE ARE SES AND WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU IN 2024!
WHO IS SES?
We are a medium-sized family business and specialise in the construction of special machines.
WHAT DOES SPECIAL MECHANICAL ENGINEERING MEAN?
Special machine construction refers to the branch of mechanical engineering in which machines are designed according to customer requirements and each machine is manufactured individually. In our case, labelling machines/labelling systems.
WHAT ARE LABELLING MACHINES?
Labelling machines are automated machines for applying a wide variety of labels to a wide variety of containers.
WHAT DO WE TRAIN?
- Industrial mechanic (m/f/d)
- Cutting machine operator (m/f/d)
WHEN DOES IT START?
01 August 2024
WHERE ARE WE?
Zunftstraße 13, 21244 Buchholz in der Nordheide
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
A varied apprenticeship that is close to machines and plants.
WHY DO WE TRAIN?
So that YOU receive qualified training
WHAT DO WE GET OUT OF IT?
A possible reinforcement of our team after your successful completion of training.
WHAT REQUIREMENTS SHOULD YOU BRING WITH YOU?
- a successful school-leaving certificate
- An interest in mathematics and technology
- spatial imagination
- manual dexterity
- initiative and willingness to work hard
- Sense of responsibility and reliability
- Ability to work in a team and enjoy working with people
AND WHAT ARE OUR REQUIREMENTS?
- to provide an interesting and varied training programme
- to enable a successful and good completion of training
- to enable a qualified start into professional life
- to make it possible for you to be taken on if you complete your training with good results.
We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail to Mr. Jan Thiel.